Hi , my friends. Today we will see in a really few steps how to create a premium hosting account in one of the most popular and in my opinion the FASTEST hosting provider.I’m speaking about SiteGround , a really good, fast, reliable company at the field of WEB hosting or more generally in Internet. You may ask yourselves why I seem to be so impressed by this company. And you may legitimately wonder why. So Let’s see why I chose to create Siteground hosting account and host my websites.
Furthermore, as we already know (if you haven’t read this post please take a look at it to learn how to improve your classification in Google’s results) , pagespeed or loading time of a website/webpage is crucial to which position your website ranks. And my pagespeed or better the loading time fell into half …see here… Also , if you prefer the median GrowBig plan you will have a FREE SSL CERTIFICATE along with WEBSITE TRANSFER again FREE. Needless to say that a company of such size has an instant response (really useful chat support) to all of your possible problems or questions. I’m really so impressed on how fast they resolved a few difficulties I encountered during my content transfer.
Let’s now create Siteground Hosting Account
1. Search in Google for the word SiteGround. So,In the results PRESS WEB HOSTING as shown .
2. Hover your mouse or navigate to Web Hosting Tab.
3. Choose Plan. Select GrowBig ( due to aforementioned reasons ) plan and press get started.
4. Register a new domain name if you haven’t one either Transfer later yours . Fill its name in the appropriate field.
As you can see , you will also have A FREE WEBSITE TRANSFER.
5. Then please Fill in your Account , Client’s and Payment information. Note that if you have already an account in SiteGround you don’t need to register a new one. Just Sign in as shown by the green arrow , and you will be proceeded to the 2nd pic below , with all your info saved. That is to say you will not complete your info and desired plans again. Hence, You will create SiteGround Hosting Account from where you left. 🙂
6. Almost finish. Wait until your order proceeding.
You submitted your Order successfully. Save your password in Google Smart Lock.
Hence! That’s it – Your account is now ready.